Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Note From God

I wrote this when I needed to remember who and Whose I was. May it be a blessing and encouragement to you ! I call it "A Note From God."



Dear Child,


Did you like that sunrise I painted?
How the pink and purple hues collided into orange.
I make brush strokes of color splash across the heavens,
every morning just for you.

What about the gentle rain shower?
It's sweet smell making the earth fresh and new.
For you too.

The host of stars in the dark night sky?
I light it up each evening for you.
All for you.

That maple tree arrayed in splendor?
How its leaves of orange and yellow swirl to the ground.
Yep, I designed it with you in mind.

Look around you child,
taste and see.
It's all a daily gift from Me.

But wait, there's more.
Want to see My most precious and prized creation?
Take a look in the mirror.
That's right My child,
it's you!


All My Love,
God



Now, let us go live this week in the confidence that a Child of God should have!





              

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Please call pinit.js only once per page -->