Thursday, June 26, 2014

Angel of Autism

As a special needs teacher I was inspired to write this by one of my former students. She was misunderstood. I only wish I could have done something to help her. To all the special needs teachers and parents continue to love and inspire! You make a difference!



Angel of Autism:

Spinning around,
You enter a world which to me is blurred.
So sensitive to sound,
I wish you could be heard.

So much hidden inside,
That people don’t see.
You shut down and hide,
I wish you could be set free.

Sensory overload,
How could I know?
You sink into melt down mode,
I wish some warning sign would show.

My angel of autism
Some may call you slow,
But you are only a victim
I see your halo glow.


Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
EYMT-GVWL-GRN6-IVRG

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Please call pinit.js only once per page -->